Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
All full-time taught Master’s degrees offered within the School of Design, Engineering & Computing.
How much is the scholarship worth?
25% of the course fee.
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- An outstanding academic profile relevant to your course (equivalent to a UK 1st class honours degree) as assessed by NARIC)
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your scholarship application form.
Other information about this scholarship:
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2013. You can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form. Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of the deadline.
askBU Students Service
- PhD Scholarship in Design, Engineering & Computing, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Tourism’s Dean’s Scholarship (PhD), Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Applied Sciences’ Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- Business School’s Dean’s Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Health & Social Care’s Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Tourism’s Dean’s Scholarship (Taught Masters), Bournemouth University, UK
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
- The Media School’s Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- Undergraduate International Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.