The School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering will be awarding one full fee international excellence scholarship to the top international student applicant for 2012 entry.
Who is eligible?
Any potential international student applicant who has been offered a place on any of the postgraduate masters courses within the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering. You must also be liable to pay full fees at the international rate of £16,200.
How are they awarded?
How much are they worth? £16,200
How many are available? 1
- International Excellence Scholarships, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students, University of Leeds, UK
- Leeds International Research Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- PhD Studentships in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Master Scholarships in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Sheffield, UK
- Marketing Studentships, University of Leeds, UK
- Chevron Specialist Engineering Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- PhD Studentship in Dept of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Starthclyde, Glasgow, Scotland
- IDEA Applied and Professional Ethics Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk.