School of Social Sciences Masters Scholarship Scheme 2014
The School of Social Sciences will be offering a number of competitive scholarships up to the value of half the tuition fee to students who have received an offer to study on an eligible Masters course starting in September 2014. Please check the details of this scheme and eligible courses on our website at www.ntu.ac.uk/s3scholarships
Please complete all sections of the scholarship application form and send the required documents before the deadline.
Nature of the scholarship
These scholarships will be awarded to those candidates who most closely meet the criteria for the award which are provided below.
The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions of that awarding committee are final. The scholarship will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction and if you are awarded a scholarship your fee will be adjusted before enrolment. If you are a part-time student your fee will be adjusted proportionally at the start of each academic year.
Applications must consist of a fully completed scholarship application form, which includes a statement of a maximum of 750 words which directly addresses both criteria set out below. You must also submit evidence to prove that you have achieved a 2.1 or above (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree. This may be in the form of a degree certificate or official university transcript.
The awarding committee reserve the right to exclude from consideration any applications that include written statements which exceed the stated word limit or are incomplete.
Please return your completed scholarship application form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Scholarship application deadlines
- 30 April 2014 – UK, EU and International students
- 30 June 2014 – International students only
- 30 July 2014 – UK and EU students only
Scholarship applications received before 4 pm GMT on 30 April will be assessed and successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship award by 21 May 2014.
Scholarship applications received from International students after 4 pm GMT on 30 April and before 4 pm GMT on 30 June will be assessed and successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship award by 21 July 2014.
Applications received from UK and EU students after 4 pm GMT on 30 April and before 4 pm GMT on 30 July will be assessed and successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship award by 20 August 2014.
For more information, please visit official website: www.ntu.ac.uk.
- School of Arts and Humanities Global Scholarship, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Executive MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- MSc in Drug Discovery & Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship, University of Nottingham, UK
- 12 PhD Studentships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Full-Time PhD Scholarship, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- MA Scholarships in Politics & International Relations, University of Nottingham, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- Psychology Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.