Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
Any full-time Postgraduate Research degree offered within the School of Tourism.
How much is the scholarship worth?
25% or 50% of the course fee.
How is this scholarship paid?
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- 50% fee reduction – 3 awards.
- 25% fee reduction – 3 awards.
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- An outstanding academic profile and / or outstanding qualifications relevant to your course.
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your scholarship application form.
Other information about this scholarship
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
The initial deadline for applications is 31 May 2013. Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified four weeks after the deadline.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk
- School of Tourism’s Dean’s Scholarship (Taught Masters), Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Applied Sciences’ Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- Business School’s Dean’s Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing’s Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Health & Social Care’s Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- The Media School’s Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
- MBA Director’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- PhD Scholarship in Design, Engineering & Computing, Bournemouth University, UK
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.