The Sennheiser Vocal Scholarship, generously sponsored by Sennheiser USA, will be awarded in Fall 2013 to students (US or non-US citizens) enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) program who demonstrate excellence in both vocal and performance skills (in any genre).
The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Vocal performance program only, and may not be transferred to “non-performance program” emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA degree.
To be considered for the Sennheiser Vocal Scholarship, you must take the following steps:
- Complete a Sennheiser Vocal Scholarship application (see application download instructions below).
- Submit a video recording (DVD format only) of you performing three (3) songs in any style. It is recommended that this include two (2) live ensemble (band or duo) performances, and one (1) solo (a capella) performance.
$1,500.00 tuition credit applied to the first quarter of the program.
For programs beginning: Fall 2013
Submit application by: August 30, 2013
All materials must be submitted in a complete package and mailed via US Postal Service to:
6752 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
Incomplete or late packages will not be accepted or returned. Scholarship awards are non-transferable.
For more information, please visit official website: www.mi.edu.
- Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation Vocal Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- MI 35th Anniversary Vocal Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Mojave Audio Vocal Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- W Crane Guy Memorial Vocal Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Rennesha Patterson Vocal Musicianship Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Vocal Music Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Hard Rock Cafe / Hollywood High Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- MI 35th Anniversary Film Program Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Musicianship Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- MI 35th Anniversary Keyboard Technology Program Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA