Seoul National University offer exchange program for UGM students. Exchange program is for students in SNU’s partner universities who wish to study at SNU for one or two semesters and transfer credits to their home institution. The first official student exchange program launched in 1995 with the University of Tokyo and the number of institutions where they agreed for student exchange program has increased to 216 institutions all over the world. To be an exchange student, candidates must be officially nominated by their home institution and pay the tuition fee at their home institution. Fees for taking Korean language course offered by SNU LEI will be partially supported.
- UGM students (the detail of faculty you can choose please refer this attachment)
- Must be enrolled at least 2 semesters at home institute proven by certificate of enrollment at faculty
- Have a GPA 3.0 or above / 4.0 proven by academic transcript (in English)
- Surat pencalonan dari Dekan
- Certificate of Proficiency in English – TOEFL IBT > 88 or IELTS > 6.0 or TEPS 560 > above or equivalent (taken within 2 years, TOEFL prediction test will not be accepted)
- Also proficient in Korean (but not compulsory), KLPT Level 5 or above TOPIC Level 5 or above.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from two of applicant professors. Please use the SNU letter of recommendation form. One letter of the Recommendation must be written by a university professor at the current school which the applicant is attending.
- Copy of passport
- Two photographs (3 x 4)
- Essay about: Why we must study in SNU? (max. 400 words)
All these documents be submitted to Kantor Urusan Internasional (KUI) F13 UGM no later than April 14 2014 (for fall semester) and October 1 2014 (for spring semester).
- Beasiswa PT. Samsung Electronics Indonesia - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Sciences Po Student Exchange Program - Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Beasiswa PT. Synergy Engineering - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking, National University of Singapore
- Beasiswa Student Exchange, Universitas Gadjah Mada & Kokushikan University, Jepang
- Beasiswa BUMN Peduli - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program - Gadjah Mada University
- Beasiswa BNI - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan
- Beasiswa Supersemar - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.