The Sheikh Kamal Adham fellowship is awarded annually to one qualified graduate student who is a candidate for the Graduate Diploma in Electronic Journalism in the Journalism and Mass Communication Department.
- Financial need.
- Academic performance in the program.
- Professional experience is also considered where applicable.
- One year (two regular semesters).
The fellowship covers:
- A waiver of tuition fees.
- Recipient will serve as assistant in the Adham Center for 80 hours per month during the academic year, assisting in the Center’s projects and research under the supervision of the Center’s Director.
To apply and for additional information, contact the assistant to the director of the Kamal Adham Center for Electronic Journalism, tel. (2-02) 797-5424, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Semester (commences in February) November 1
Fall Semester (commences in September) March 31
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA
- Doctoral Fellowship Program in Law and Social Science by American Bar Foundation, USA
- Alfred Friendly Press Fellowships, USA
- Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program 2010
- Mendel Fellowships, The Lilly Library of Indiana University, USA
- Robert L Platzman Memorial Fellowships, University of Chicago, USA
- Master Scholarships, BBVA Foundation, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
- Master Scholarships in Food Technology, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany
- ACLS Fellowships, American Research in the Humanities in China
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.