- Special Auditing Undergraduate Student (3rd and 4th year)
- Special Auditing Graduate Student (Master program)
- Special Research Graduate for Spring (Master & Doctoral)
This program is aimed to provide international students with opportunities for education and research regarding the latest industry and technology in Japan, and to give a better understanding of Japan to international students and turn out competent individuals familiar with Japan so that they can work in international fields. The fall semester will start in October 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014 and spring semester starts on April 1, 2014 to September 30, 2014. All courses will be offered in English. The offered courses can be copied from OIA UGM.
- Admission form (can be copied from OIA UGM)
- Completed certificate of Enrollment
- Transcript of academic record in English
- Explanation of UGM grade system of (3) with an authorized signature
- Two recommendation letters written by the faculty members in English
- Completed health certificate in English
- TOEFL certificate with minimum score of 550
- Copies of passport and ID
- Completed application for JASSO Scholarship*
* = For financial assistance, you may apply to Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO). The financial aid will cover monthly stipend (80,000 JPY) but will not provide travel expenses and relocation allowance. Minimum GPA to apply for JASSO scholarship is 2.30 (in JASSO system), and the application form can be copied from OIA UGM.
Please submit two copies of the required documents to OIA UGM before February 12, 2013. For more information about this program please visit http://www.tuat.ac.jp/~step.
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Student Exchange Program, Japan
- Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship, China
- Ajinomoto Indonesia Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Student Exchange Program, Osaka University, Japan
- Siam Cement Group (SCG) Foundation Scholarships, Thailand
- Sato International Scholarship Foundation (SISF), Japan
- Business Exchange Scholarship, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Canada-Africa Research Exchange Grants (CAREG)
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 MSc Scholarships in Photonics, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.