The scholarship can help you realise your potential, whatever your sport and whatever your academic subject, by offering the following benefits:
- A no-strings cash award each academic year of £500
- An annual grant of £150 to use in the University’s excellent sports centre – including membership, use of facilities, physiotherapy and a sports massage clinic.
Students must be studying on the Treforest, Atrium or Glyntaff Campuses.
The sports scholarships are designed to support potential elite athletes and sports people who are competing at national and international level in their chosen sport. All students must represent the University teams in the BUCS Championships.
How to apply:
An application pack will be available from the Sports Centre at the beginning of term. You can apply for a scholarship in any year of your course, and can apply for a renewal for up to four years while you are a student with us. You must enroll at the University of Glamorgan prior to applying for this scholarship.
Please be aware that the closing date for this scholarship is 12 noon on Friday 8th October 2010. For more information, please see contact details below.
Where to get further information:
Tudor Williams (Centre for Sport, Health and Exercise)
Telephone: 01443 482681
- Master Scholarships, University of Glamorgan, UK
- Sports Scholarship Scheme, University of Kent, UK
- PhD Studentships in Health and Wellbeing, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Sport Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- FIFA Master Scholarship for FIFA/CIES International University Network Alumni, Switzerland
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Claremont Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University of Technology and Education (KOREATECH)
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dong-A University, Korea
- Merit Scholarship, School of Health Sciences, Robert Gordon University, UK
- Master in Vehicle Design and Mobility Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.