Number of scholarships: One
Who can qualify
Accepted candidates from the above countries on condition that the candidate must return to South America* for at least three years after graduation
Submitting an essay on: “The role of entrepreneurship in moving my country forward and my contribution to that goal” (maximum 750 words)
Jury: The IMD MBA scholarship committee and sponsor
Deadline: September 30
Contact: Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to mbafinance[at]imd.ch
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
Visit official website.
- Switzerland Scholarships | Beasiswa Swiss
- PhD Fellowships, Werner Siemens Foundation, Switzerland
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland
- Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, IMD Switzerland
- van Oord MBA Scholarship, IMD Switzerland
- IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships, Switzerland
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students for University, Fine Arts and Music School, Switzerland
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland
- Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland
- AISTS MSA Athlete Scholarship, Switzerland
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.