How to apply
Complete the Application Form, ensuring all sections are answered legibly and provide a 500-1000 word statement on the following:
- why you are applying for this Scholarship
- why a Scholarship would help you
- which modules are of particular interest to you and why
- what your expectations are in terms of learning outcomes
- what would you like to be able to do and achieve as a result of successful completion of the course; your educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.
A Scholarship of £6,000 funded by Stirling Management School towards tuition fees will be awarded to a student of any nationality joining any masters programme in Stirling Management School in September 2014.
Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the following full time Masters programmes offered by Stirling Management School: International Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, International Business, Energy Management, Finance, Human Resource Management, Investment Analysis, Management, Marketing, Behavioural Science for Management, and Retail Management.
- Number of awards: 1
- Value: £6,000
- Deadline: 10th June 2014
Ms Sheila Sim - email@example.com
- MSc in Behavioural Science for Management Scholarship, University of Stirling, UK
- MBA International Leader of the Future Scholarships, University of Stirling, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Investment Analysis, Karen Napier Scholarships, University of Stirling, UK
- Diploma, Bachelor & Master Scholarships, Management Development Institute of Singapore
- Master of Management in Hospitality Scholarship, Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management, Singapore
- La Trobe Business School Master of Management Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure Scholarships, MIB School of Management, Italy
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.