INHA University gives opportunity for undergraduate students of UGM to study at at INHA University in the academic year of 2014. Students will have to bear all the expenses. Average course load per semester is 3-19 credits.
- Undergraduate students of UGM who are in 2nd and 3rd year
- Complete the application form
- Autobiography and study plan
- A letter of nomination from faculty to head of OIA (in bahasa)
- Official certificate of enrollment and academic transcript
- Proficient in English – TOEFL PBT 487, TOEFL CBT 163, TOEFL iBT 57, TOEIC 600 (taken within 2 years) (TOEFL Prediction will not be accepted)
- A personal statement: approximately 500 words about why you would like to study exchange at INHA University
- Certificate of Korean Language – TOPIK Level 2
- Certificate of bank balance (with deposit of more than USD 5000
- A recommendation letter (designed form), copy of passport, housing application form, one photo 3X4 cm
For more information,application form and other documents please download here
All documents (2 copies) must be submitted to Kantor Urusan Internasional (KUI) F13 no later than October 18, 2013.
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Inha University, Korea
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Government of Korea, INHA University
- Global Korea Scholarship for International Students
- INHA University Summer School, South Korea
- Global Korea Scholarship Exchange Student Program, Youngsan University
- ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
- Student Exchange Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Gangneung-Wonju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- Business Exchange Scholarship, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.