TUMS does not charge a fee to apply, our application forms are free to complete and open to all interested students.
Our admission representatives will review every student’s application and documents on individual bases and respond via email directly to the student.
All applicants, interested in continuing their education at TUMS should complete TUMS application form to be considered for this Scholarship. Please attach a scholarship request letter describing your needs and the reason you should be awarded.
Please review TUMS application guidelines an IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent is required for all scholarship applicants. Students who have previous knowledge of English can submit the completed Affidavit of English Ability form as a part of their application.
Our Fall Semester will start late September 2013. All scholarship requests must be submitted with a completed application form by March 2013.
You should be:
- A hard working student
- Interested in adventure
- Have capability to adapt to change
- Interested in pursuing a career in Medical Sciences
This Scholarship in Open to:
- All men and women
- Seeking Undergraduate or Graduate degree as well as Fellowship positions
- From all over the world
This Scholarship provides:
- Furnished accommodations (two - or three- bedroom apartments furnished with TV, Sofa, kitchen with basic appliances, microwave oven, refrigerator, and washing machine)
- Wi-Fi connection at your dormitories
- Unlimited use of Library and computer labs (based on their hours of operations)
- Partial meal plan
- First transport from Tehran to international student dormitories
- Persian/ Farsi classes
For more information, please visit official website: gsia.tums.ac.ir.
- Faculty of Medical Sciences MRes and MSc International Scholarships, Newcastle University, UK
- Study and Research Scholarships of Today for the Megacities of Tomorrow, DAAD, Germany
- MSc Medical Mycology Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Glasgow Lister Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- PhD Studentships, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, UK
- Study Scholarships & Research Grants in Sustainable Water Management, DAAD Germany
- The Beth Yarrow Memorial Award In Medical Science, University of New South Wales, Australia
- PhD Studentship, British Lung Foundation, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.