The Temasek Foundation (TF) provides scholarship for qualified undergraduate students of UGM to study the Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking at Nanyang Technological University (TF LEaRN @ NTU). The scholarship programme aims at grooming the talented young leaders of the future from Asia by providing a total experimental learning platform through the amalgamation of semester course work, community service learning, cultural exchange activities, projects, and host family experience in Singapore.
The selected and successful student will receive an award of up to S$ 6,500 which covers ticket airfare, accommodation, living expenses (including books and transport), and programme fees.
- Undergraduate Students of UGM who are in 2nd and 3rd year from all major
- Complete application with 2 copy of the documents
- Official recommendation letter from faculty to follow the programme
- Certificate of enrollment
- A very good command of the English language (Proficient in English – TOEFL: a min of 570 (paper) or 90 (internet) or 237 (computer), IELTS: a min of 6.0 for the Writing sub-test [TOEFL Prediction will not be accepted])
- Within the top 5% of the cohort in academic performance (Proven by official academic transcript)
- A 200-word letter why you deserve to be part of the LEaRN programme (Please list the leadership roles that you are currently undertaking, including involvement in any form of Social Community Sercvice)
- A recommendation letter from Faculty and an outline of the nominee’s accomplishments
- CV, copy of passport
For more information, visit website www.ntu.edu.sg/tflearn
All documents must be submitted to Kantor Urusan Internasional (KUI) F13 no longer than September 11, 2013.
- Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking, National University of Singapore
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.