One scholarship of £10,000 is awarded to a student from any country.
The scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for admission onto the Full-time MBA or MBA in International Business in September 2012. An award may be withdrawn if a student fails to meet the academic standards set by the University.
Although applications for the scholarships should be made before 31 May 2012, the scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who have firmly accepted their offer through payment of the deposit. Applicants who hold full sponsorships are not eligible for the scholarship.
If an applicant is successful in being awarded a scholarship, but subsequently declines their offer of admission on the MBA programme, the award of the scholarship will be withdrawn and awarded to another applicant.
Applicants should submit a 1000 word essay, explaining why they feel they should be awarded the scholarship, and how the scholarship will benefit them.
This essay should accompany the application for admission to the MBA programme.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the benefits to the student. The decision will be made by a committee consisting of Directors and key staff from Admissions.
If you have already sent your application, you are welcome to apply separately. Please enclose your full name and contact details as stated in your programme application. Separate scholarship applications without these details will not be considered.
A Selection Committee will meet in June 2012 to select the scholarship holder and the winner will be announced shortly afterwards. The successful applicants will be invited by the University to attend an award ceremony early on in the programme.
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Edinburgh Global Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- School of Biological Sciences Taught Postgraduate Bursaries, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships 2010/2011, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Coca-Cola Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Informatics International Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK