Four full fees scholarships will be awarded to four exceptional students who are able to demonstrate world class ability. There will be one scholarship for applicants to the MSc Accounting programmes, one for the MSc Finance discipline programmes, one for the MSc Economics discipline progammes and one for the MSc Management discipline programmes. Please see The University of Exeter Business School website for which programmes come under which discipline.
The Scholarships are competitive and require you to have an English language level of IELTS 7.5 or equivalent if from a non-anglophone country, and to submit an application form with a 1500 word essay on what you consider to be “The Most Challenging Aspects of Today’s Global Business Environment”.
Applicants for The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship will automatically be considered for:
The World Class UK Scholarship (if a UK resident); The World Class EU Scholarship (if resident of Germany or Greece); the World Class International Scholarship (if resident of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or USA) ) and the Thomson Reuters Scholarships if applying to one of our Finance programmes including the MSc Accounting and Finance.
All scholarships awards are conditional on payment of the tuition deposit as specified in your offer letter and registration with the University of Exeter.
Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given.
- Application deadline: 30th March 2014
- Number of awards: 4
- Value: Full Fees
- Duration of award: for 1 year
- Contact: Jane Knox email@example.com
How to apply
Please complete the application form here.
The closing date for this scholarship is Sunday 30 March 2014. Applicants will be notified of the outcome no later than the 30 May 2014.
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK
- LLM Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- MSc Conservation and Biodiversity Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- International Commercial Law Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- International Undergraduate Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- Master Scholarship in Sport and Health Sciences, University of Exeter, UK
- 100 PhD Studentships 2010, University of Exeter, UK
- Master Scholarships in Biosciences, University of Exeter, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Exeter Foundation, UK
- Business School International Undergraduate Management Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.