The Frank Der Yuen Aviation Scholarship offers scholarships to applicants who are enrolled or will be enrolled in an aviation-related program at an accredited trade school, college or university. Awards will be made without regard to gender, race, religion, or national origin.
- A completed application, two recommendations, and a written essay.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in an aviation related-program at an accredited trade school, college or university.
- Complete the written application.
- Prepare an essay of no more than 2 pages (single-spaced, 12 pt font) answering the following questions:
a. Why are you pursuing this aviation program?
b. What goals do you hope to achieve through this program?
- Obtain a letter from your trade school, college or university verifying your acceptance and/or enrollment in an aviation-related program.
- Obtain two (2) letters of recommendation from non-family members. Each letter must include the name and contact information for the reference.
Submit completed application, written essay, letters of recommendation, and proof of acceptance/enrollment to:
OR application packages may be submitted by email to: Education@pacificaviationmuseum.org
NO OTHER APPLICATION MATERIALS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR REVIEWED.
The complete application package must be received by October 15, 2012. Incomplete packets will not be considered.
Candidate applications will be reviewed, and scholarship finalists will be contacted for an interview no later than November 20, 2012.
The Scholarship Committee will make the final award decisions based on applicant’s submitted materials and personal interview. Scholarship winners will be contacted in writing by November 30, 2012. All decisions made by the Scholarship Committee are final.
Financial awards will be made payable to the applicable educational institution and/or student. Awards can be used for tuition, fees, books, and other education-related expenses.
For more information, please visit official website: www.pacificaviationmuseum.org.
- Master and PhD Research Scholarships, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Lemkin Scholarship for Foreign Students, Armenian Genocide Museum Institute, Armenia
- Fellowship Grant, Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Pacific University, USA
- Master Scholarships in Museum Studies, University of Leicester, UK
- Alfred Friendly Press Fellowships, USA
- Beasiswa Setara S2 Spesialis Keahlian Museum, KEMBUDPAR, Universitas Indonesia
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA
- World Forest Institute (WFI) International Fellowship, USA
- Bachelor, Master, Doctoral and Postdoctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Russian Federation Government