Since its inauguration in 1965, PPM School of Management has always committed to educating and developing management community in Indonesia. Today, it has transformed into one of the best management schools in Indonesia. This year, the school continues to offer a full scholarship for ten outstanding students who are highly motivated in pursuing a Master’s degree in Management for 16 months. The scholarship scheme below is now open:
THE FUTURE LEADER 6
The scholarship is open for all bachelor’s degree graduates from academic institutions inside and outside Indonesia. The scholarship recipients will obtain a full scholarship worth Rp 95.000.000,00 which includes:
- Tuition fee
- Original text book
- Monthly living cost of Rp 1.000.000,00
- Opportunity to experience the on-the-job training in PPM Management’s business units
Within the past 5 years, The Future Leader has successfully created graduates who are competent in both hard skill and soft skill, thanks to the school’s curriculum that combines theory and practical business cases from both Indonesia and abroad. In addition, the school, through this scholarship scheme, has been preparing a number of student projects, group mentoring and outbond to establish the 4 core competencies required by young leaders in today’s challenging world.
The scholarship recipients will undergo a regular lecture program of Wijawiyata Manajemen. The lectures are conducted on Monday to Friday, 08.00 – 15.30 and on Saturday if required.
Those who are interested to apply must meet the following requirements:
- Has been conferred the bachelor’s degree (or has completed all academic requirements, including undergraduate thesis) by December 2013.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Minimum TOEFL score of 500/CBT 450 (prediction test is allowed)
- Has leadership skill
- Maximum age of 26 years old by December 2013
- Register online via this website www.tfl-ppm.com by December 20, 2013
- Should you pass the online selection process, you are required to submit the following documents:
- A copy of certificate of organizations/committee that you are/were involved in
- A copy of certificate of achievement
- English test result (TOEFL minimum score of 500 for paper based and 450 for computer based or IELTS with minimum score of 6)
- A copy of identification card
- A copy of Kartu Keluarga
- A whole-body photograph in postcard size
- A recommendation letter from the academic institutions board or supervisor according to the template provided by The Future Leader 6 committee.
Please submit the above documents to PPM School of Management Marketing Office: Jl. Menteng Raya 9 Jakarta 10340, latest by December 24, 2013.
For further information:
- Visit TFL official website www.tfl-ppm.com
- Follow TFL Twitter @PPM_TFL
Contact Person: Anggun 0812-9199-0060 (call only)
- MBA International Leader of the Future Scholarships, University of Stirling, UK
- Leadership MBA Scholarships, Business School Lausanne, Switzerland
- Beasiswa S2 Magister Manajeman, PPM School of Management, Indonesia
- MBA Young Leader Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- MBA Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK
- The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Master in Forestry Management, Marine Resources Management, Clean Energy, Water and Sanitation, or Climate Change
- Stirling Management School Master Scholarship, University of Stirling, UK
- Chevening Scholarships for Indonesian Students, UK
- European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM) Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.