Tokyo Institute of Technology is offering a student exchange program for undergraduate (minimum requirement: in the second to third year) and graduate students (in the second year) who are interested to study in Tokyo Tech.
- This program is particularly addressed to the Faculty of Biology, Faculty of Economics and Business, Faculty of Mathematics and Science, Faculty of Psychology, and Faculty of Engineering.
- Minimum GPA 3,00
- Minimum TOEFL score 550; ITP, TOEIC, IELTS: 6.0
- Application form (can be copied from OIA UGM directly)
- Copy of acceptance letter from Tokyo Tech academic supervisor (form can be copied from OIA UGM directly)
- Application for Tokyo Tech Student ID card with a photograph (form can be copied from OIA UGM directly)
- 3 copies of 3×4 cm photograph
- Copy of latest transcript in English
- Copy of TOEFL/ITP/TOEIC/IELTS certificate
- Copy of your passport
- Document of financial status in English
More detailed information about the requirements and program please visit http://www.iad.titech.ac.jp/intl_students/rs8_e.html.
Please submit all required documents to OIA UGM before February 12, 2013 for the September / October 2013 admission.
Office of International Affairs
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Phone : (62-274) 563974
Fax : (62-274) 552810
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short Term Exchange Program (STEP) - Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (TUAT)
- Japan Educational Seminar in Indonesia
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 MSc Scholarships in Photonics, Europe
- International Graduate Program, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Inpex Scholarship Foundation for Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Japan
- Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas, Japan Sociological Society
- The RIKEN Brain Science Institute (RIKEN BSI) Summer Program 2010, Japan
- Ajinomoto Indonesia Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Ajinomoto Scholarship for ASEAN International Students, University of Tokyo, Japan
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.