Université Total is inviting around 120 students from around the world to take part in a weeklong summer school session to analyze and discuss major energy issues and challenges, alongside key managers and a number of experts from science, research and business. The seventh session of the Total Summer School will be held from July 1st to 6th 2013, in Paris, France.
The Total Summer School is intended for students who are about to start their final year of study before graduation at the top schools, universities and educational institutions in our main partner countries. Participants will focus on several key issues and challenges facing international oil and chemical companies such as:
- Economic: Is the global tension between energy supply and demand here to stay?
- Geopolitical: What are the main causes of uncertainty and tension and how can they be alleviated?
- Energy diversification: Are there credible, competitive alternatives to finite resources, in particular in the transportation segment?
- Environment: What strategies can be deployed to combat global warming?
- Social and managerial responsibility: How can our ethical and managerial values be made compatible with the wide diversity of countries, people and situations?
These topics will be addressed at round table discussions, presentations and workshops. In smaller workshops, students will be able to contribute actively to the program, share ideas, express their views and ask questions about the main topics of the seminar.
- TOTAL Summer School & TOTAL Group Scholarship, France
- MA Scholarships in Modern History, University of Kent, Paris
- Total Master Scholarship and Summer School, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Arts and History, Kenza Foundation, France
- MA Scholarships, University of Kent, Paris
- Hermes Fellowships for Postdoctoral Student in Humanities and Social Sciences, France
- Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, France
- PhD Fellowships for International Students, Sorbonne Paris Cité, France
- Master Scholarships in Mathematics, Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation, France
- King’s Summer School Scholarships, King’s College London, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.