The scholarship has a maximum value of AU $2000 and will be awarded in 2 stages:
- Tuition fees payable for the 1st semester will be reduced by AU $1000 at the time of payment.
- Upon successful completion of 4 subjects in the first semester of study, a further fee reduction of AU $1000 will be applied for the second semester fees.
The scholarship will not be refunded in the event of withdrawal from ACU and will not be converted to cash payments. The scholarship only applies to Bachelor Degrees offered by the Faculty of Business at ACU.
To apply for this scholarship, you must first lodge an application (http://student-acu.studylink.com/index.cfm) for a business degree. If you already hold an offer for a business degree for 2011, and have not received notification about your scholarship, please email the International Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify us.
For more information, please visit official website: www.acu.edu.au.
- Australian Uranium Association (AUA) Indigenous Scholarship
- ANU College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia
- Churchlands Teacherâ€™s College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- 2 Undergraduate Scholarships in Accounting & Finance, Monash University, Australia
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship, Monash University, Australia
- Associate Degree of Business Scholarships, Australian International Hotel School, Australia
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
- Katholischer Akademischer AuslĂ¤nder-Dienst (KAAD) Scholarship Program 2, Germany
- ACER International Student Scholarship - Business (AISS), Australia
- The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.