- Newcastle College
- Castle College
- Bellerbys Study Centres
- David Game College and Bath Academy
- Cambridge Seminars College
- Cambridge Tutors College
The two scholarships include:
- One general scholarship for any subject area. This scholarship is for a £2000 contribution to tuition fees in the first year only.
- One business scholarship for Leeds University Business School. This scholarship is for a £2000 contribution to tuition fees for all three years of an undergraduate programme.
Who can apply?
- You must be holding a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full time degree programme at the University of Leeds for September 2010 and made Leeds your firm choice by 30 June 2010.
- Be classified as an `overseas` student for fee purposes (How do I know if I am classified as an `overseas` student?)
How can I apply?
Download and complete one of the application forms below:
Application form for GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP
Application form for BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP
Submit your application by email to int.scholarships[at]leeds.ac.uk, or by post to:
University of Leeds
18 Blenheim Terrace
The deadline for applications is 5pm, 19 August 2010
How will the scholarship be awarded?
- Scholarships will be awarded by a panel of university staff on the basis of academic merit
- You will be contacted by email within two weeks of the closing date to confirm the outcome of your application
- The successful candidate will also receive a letter confirming details of the scholarship
If you have any questions regarding these scholarships please contact the International Office,
For more information about study at Leeds or further funding opportunities please visit
or email: international[at]leeds.ac.uk
- International Excellence Scholarships, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
- IDEA Applied and Professional Ethics Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Fully Funded Research Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK
- Part-time Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK
- Edith Cowan University Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, Australia
- Master Scholarships, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds, UK
- January 2011 Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK
- January 2010 Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.