The University offers scholarships for excellent applicants The recipients will have their tuition fees covered, up to a maximum of 3 years for a PhD, 2 -3 years for a Master degree and 4-5 years for a Bachelor degree. The recipients’ academic performance will be assessed each year and only those achieving the required standard will have their scholarship renewed for the following year.
About 25 in total including undergraduates, masters and doctors
1). Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2). Educational background and age limits:
- Applicants for undergraduate studies must hold a high school diploma and not be older than 25.
- Applicants for master’s studies must hold a bachelor’s degree and not be older than 40.
- Applicants for doctoral studies must hold a master’s degree and not be older than 45.
Application time: from Feb. 15, 2011 to May 15, 2011
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships by Chinese Government, China
- Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship, China
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan
- Tianjin Government Scholarship, China
- PhD Scholarship in Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Fujian Government Scholarship, China
- Curtin Health Science - English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Students, China
- Bachelor, Master & Doctoral, Chinese Government Scholarship, China
- Beasiswa Pascasarjana UNESCO di China
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.