Sampoerna Foundation has designated six scholarships for undergraduate Indonesian students to major in economics and engineering. Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievements, have good personality and possess strong leadership, in addition to proven financial difficulties. The scholarships will support their study at the University of Indonesia`s School of Economics and the Bandung Institute of Technology for no more than four years.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Indonesian citizen.
- Provides proof of the need for financial support to continue studies by showing a letter of poverty and/or house electricity bill.
- Possesses an minimum grade points average of 7.00 in high school (level 10 until 12).
- Has been enrolled as new student at the University of Indonesia`s Schools of Economics or the Bandung Institute of Technology for the 2009/2010 academic year and provides proof of enrollment for the academic year of 2009/2010.
The scholarship will cover:
- Enrollment fee
- Tuition fee
- Allowance, to support daily needs during study period
- Book allowance, to buy text books needed during study period
- Internet allowance, to provide Internet access during study period
Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta
Depok 16424, Indonesia
Tel. 021-7863524, Fax. 021-7863526
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Jl. Tamansari 64 Bandung
Application forms are available at the universities, can be downloaded from the Sampoerna Foundation website, www.sampoernafoundation.org, or at Sampoerna Foundation`s office, Putera Sampoerna School of Education Fl.5, Jl. Kapt. Tendean No. 88C, Jakarta Selatan.
Applicants must complete and return the application forms and the supporting documents to Sampoerna Foundation no later than 30 October 2009 (not postdate).
For more information visit:
- Beasiswa SMA, Sampoerna Academy, Putera Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship 2010, Indonesia
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Science and Non Science, Astro - Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Beasiswa SKK MIGAS & BP Indonesia - Putera Sampoerna Foundation
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Sampoerna School of Business, Indonesia
- Beasiswa BP Indonesia - Putera Sampoerna Foundation
- Master Degree Scholarship by PT. Rio Tinto Indonesia & Sampoerna Foundation, The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Sampoerna School of Business Open For Enrollment - Batch 2, Indonesia
- Beasiswa S1, Sampoerna School of Education, Indonesia
- Beasiswa SMA Sampoerna Academy Bali - Putera Sampoerna Foundation
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.