The Keele International Student Scholarship for undergraduate students is worth GBP2000 towards the cost of your annual tuition fees for the duration of your course. Students studying a three-year degree can therefore save GBP6000 from the total cost of their degree studies.
The Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellence in at least two of the following areas:
- Academic qualifications,
- English Language ability,
- Understanding of the course and motivation to study at Keele,
- Extra-curricular or work experience
To apply for the KIS Scholarship you must have applied to Keele and been offered a place to study here. You must then complete a separate application form. Applications must have been received and processed before the start of academic year for which the application is made. KIS Scholarships cannot be awarded to students who have already started their degree at Keele.
A committee will meet once a month to consider applications submitted for the Scholarship. The next deadline for applications is Thursday 20th December 2012.
A third of our applicants were successful in the first round - congratulations to all those who have been awarded a Scholarship. Our successful applicants came from a variety of countries including China, Nigeria, South Africa and Vietnam and have applied for a diverse range of courses including Biomedical Blood Sciences, Finance and Management, Globalisation and Justice, Human Rights and Politics and IR.
Please note if you have been unsuccessful we cannot consider any further applications for this award in this academic year.
The decisions on Scholarships are made by the International Recruitment Team and their decision is final.
For more information, please visit official website: www.keele.ac.uk.
- Postgraduate Scholarship for International Student, Keele University, UK
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada
- Undergraduate Scholarships 2010/2011, University of Edinburgh, UK
- International Student Scholarship, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Kingston University, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Georgia College & State University, USA
- NASA Undergraduate Student Research Program (USRP), USA
- Undergraduate Scholarships, City University London, UK
- UQ Science International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia
- International Undergraduate Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK