The Kenza Foundation is supporting every year the studies abroad of two students in Arts and History of Art from prestigious universities in Paris. Scholarship for each student is up to €10,000 for the academic year 2011/2012.
WHO MAY APPLY
In order to be eligible, you have to meet the following criteria:
- You are a less than 28-year old citizen or a legal permanent resident or nationals of France as of 1st January 2011
- You are studying in 2010-2011 mainly in one of the four following institutions: Ecole du Louvre, University Paris IV, Paris III and Paris I Sorbonne (History of Art), Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts de Paris
- You are an undergraduate or graduate students enrolling for the first-time outside France for full-time graduate or undergraduate studies. PhD students, post-doctorate students and more generally students who receive a stipend from their university to study, are off-limits;
Criteria are the following:
- Your ambition and objectives;
- Excellence of your education results;
- Your financial status.
There is no restriction regarding the country or the university applied for by the student, though the quality of the studies considered, whether teaching is in a language other than French and students’ ambition will be appreciated by the jury to assess the excellence of the application.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The process is organized in parallel with the application process of the universities you are applying for, with scholarships being awarded subject to final acceptance by one of your top two choices. A comprehensive application form in French has to be carefully filled in including in particular detailed bio, references to work produced, recommendation letters from professors or other professionals, copies of diplomas and family tax returns. If you are invited to the second round of the process, you will then have an interview with the jury, composed notably of members of the foundation’s board and external personalities. Deadline for submission of the scholarship application for the year 2011-2012 is 15 December 2010. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you have any question regarding the process, please do not hesitate to ask questions to: contact[at]fondationkenza.org - www.fondationkenza.org
- School of Arts International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships in Film, Visual & Performing Arts, University of Kent, UK
- Curtin Humanities - BiNus & Trisakti English Language Bridging Course Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Master Scholarships in Mathematics, Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation, France
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK
- Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship 2010, Indonesia
- Ampère Excellence Scholarships, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France
- MA Scholarships in Modern History, University of Kent, Paris
- POSCO TJ Park Foundation Research Grants for Asian Studies, Korea