Astro - Sampoerna Foundation (ASTRO - SF) provides scholarships for 40 (forty) Indonesian young people taking Bachelor`s degree in Science or Non-Science (not including the General Medical Faculty, Veterinary and Dental), at universities in the country recommended by the ASTRO - SF.
APPLICATIONS DEADLINE: 26 NOVEMBER 2009
I. Basic Requirements
ALL applicants must meet the following requirements:
a. Indonesian Citizen, Identity Card holders (KTP) Bali.
b. Age not more than 21 years in November 2009.
c. Proving the need for continued financial support the school, based on letters of unable OR a copy of the electricity bill.
d. Have academic value of the average 7.00 for high school (semester one to semester six).
e. Not currently receiving a scholarship from the organization / institution anywhere.
f. Registered as a Level I students at one university that recommended by the ASTRO - SF.
II. Scholarship Coverage
Given full scholarships include the following:
1. Registration fee to the university where scholarship recipients are studying.
2. Tuition fee, according to the determined by the university where scholarship recipients are studying.
3. Living Cost allowances, to support living costs during the study period.
4. Books allowance, to purchase the required textbooks during the study period.
5. Internet allowance, to gain access to the Internet for study purposes.
6. Research allowance, to fund research / final assignment at the end of the study period.
III. Registration Procedure
Registration forms can be obtained at universities recommended by the SF, or by downloading the www.sampoernafoundation.org site, or; by sending an email to ella.cecilia[at]sampoernafoundation.org. Application form and supporting documents required must be received by the Sampoerna Foundation no later than November 26, 2009 (not based on the postmark) at the address:
Astro Kasih Scholarship
Sampoerna Strategic Square,
Floor North Tower. 27
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 45, Jakarta 12930
IV. Selection Schedule
Final Acceptance Limit Scholarship Application: 26 November 2009
The deadline for application forms and all supporting documents received by the Sampoerna Foundation, not based on postmark.
Week I & II December 2009
Panel Interview, Group Discussion and Review of End of the candidate receiving the scholarship.
Week I January 2010, the scholarship winners announcement.
Schedule subject to change at any time without prior notice.
V. Additional Information
A. List University Partners
· Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung
· Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya
· Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya
· Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta
· Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta
· Universitas Padjadjaran, Bandung
· Universitas Udayana, Bali
B. More Information
To get more information about scholarship programs ASTRO - SF and application procedures, please email to ella.cecilia[at]sampoernafoundation.org, or by phone at 021-5772340 ext. 7153, Fax. 62 21 5772341.
- Beasiswa SMA, Sampoerna Academy, Putera Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Astro Kasih Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Citizens
- Undergraduate (S1) Scholarships from Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship 2010, Indonesia
- Master Degree Scholarship by PT. Rio Tinto Indonesia & Sampoerna Foundation, The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Beasiswa SKK MIGAS & BP Indonesia - Putera Sampoerna Foundation
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Sampoerna School of Business, Indonesia
- Beasiswa BP Indonesia - Putera Sampoerna Foundation
- Sampoerna School of Business Open For Enrollment - Batch 2, Indonesia
- Beasiswa S1, Sampoerna School of Education, Indonesia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.