University of Queensland International offers a limited number of scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students intending to study in an undergraduate program at The University of Queensland.
Any undergraduate program offered at the University except quota programmes: Oral Health, Dental Science, Physiotherapy, Occupational Health and Safety Science, Medicine/Surgery, Arts and Medicine/Surgery dual, Health Sciences and Medicine/Surgery dual, Science and Medicine/Surgery dual, Nursing and Midwifery dual, Nursing, Midwifery, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Pharmacy and Veterinary Science. Please note this list may not be exhaustive.
University of Queensland reserves the right to prioritise study areas in the selection process.
There are limited scholarship offered for International Students from around the globe.
The scholarship is a one-off reduction in your commencing tuition fees to the value of AUD$ 6000. Students are required to pay for their own medical insurance through the Overseas Student Health Cover (SSHC) scheme.
To be eligible for a University of Queensland International Scholarship, you must be a newly commencing international student and able to study in Australia on a student visa. The scholarships are available for international students who have completed senior high school overseas equivalent to Queensland Year 12 (eg. GCE A Levels, International Baccaulareate, etc). You also:
- Must have a score that equates to a Queensland Tertiary Education rank of 96.
- Must not be recipients of another scholarship
- Must be applying for the full program - not an articulation or requesting credit (other than the IB credit)
- Mush have a full unconditional offer.
- The application must be complete including a personal statement
- Excludes quota programs.
The scholarship is not available to students who have already commenced a postsecondary qualification or who are already studyin in Australia. The scholarship is intended for newly commencing students and is not available for students who have already commenced in studies at The University of Queensland.
Lodge an official University of Queensland undergraduate application form for international students to the University of Queensland International Admissions Section (contact details found below). After you have been accepted to the undergraduate programme of you choice, complete the International Undergraduate application form and submit to University of Queensland International.
The scholarship application must be received by 31 October the prior year for a semester 1 (February) commencement 30 April the same year for a Semester 2 (July) commencement.
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
International Admissions Section
University of Queensland International
Level 2, JD Story Building
The University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland, 4072 Australia
- UQ Science International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Research Fellowships, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships from PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia
- Master and PhD Research Scholarships, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
- International WaterCentre (IWC) Masters Scholarships, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.