1. Qualification : Applicants must meet all the following conditions:
a. Applicants must be 2nd or 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students.
b. GPA for the last semester must be over 80 out of 100.
c. Applicants must pass a minimum fourth level in the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK).
? Students who have already received scholarships from the Government of Korea or other institutions are NOT
allowed to apply. (ex. Students who have received scholarships from foreign governments or Il-Woo
Foundation or 4 year scholarships are NOT allowed to apply)
2. Quota : Total 200 international students from all universities in Korea
a. Amount : Annually KRW 6 million per student (KRW 0.5 million X 12 months)
b. Winners of the Scholarship will receive the money over an year.
a. where to apply : International Center, Inha University
b. Application Deadline : 17:00 Mar. 2 (Wed) 2011
c. Application Documents :
1) Application Document
2) Copy of Passport
3) Certificate of Enrollment
4) Official Tran
? Tran must be officially issued by Inha University. GPA should be converted into the percentage in the tran.
Transfer students must also submit trans of all universities attended.
5) a Proof of Proficiency of Korean (TOPIK) / It should be issue after Mar. 1 2009
6) a letter of self-introduction and study plan
7) a letter of recommendation
? A letter of recommendation must include personal information of both recommender and recommendee and
a signature of the recommender. It should be sealed by the recommender.
8) Other Documents (ex. proof of English proficiency, proof of other achievements or awards)
5. Important Things
a. Applicant’s English name must be identical to the one shown in the passport
b. All the application documents must be A4 size
c. tran must be officially issued by Inha University.
d. application documents must be properly sorted out and submitted.
e. If the application documents are false, the applicant is NOT eligible.
f. If an student wins the scholarship but later drop out of school, the scholarship is stripped off.
g. Application documents will NOT be returned
Visit official website.
- Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea
- Global Korea Scholarship for International Students
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Inha University, Korea
- INHA University Summer School, South Korea
- Korean Government Invitation Program for Undergraduate Student from Major Partner Country
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.