The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) is pleased to offer:
• Two Round 1 International Scholarships for the July 2011 or January 2012 intakes.
• Two Round 2 Scholarships for the January 2012 or July 2012 intakes.
The value of each scholarship is A$15,000 to be paid in the following manner:-
Year 1 A$4,000 Year 2 A$4,000
Year 3 A$4,000 Year 4 A$3,000
¦ Open to all international students studying outside Australia, international students undertaking an English course in Australia, and international students who have completed less than two years high school in Australia. International students who finish high school in Australia including the last two years must apply for the Australian Entry Scholarships.
¦ Minimum age requirement of 18 years old at the time of commencement with ICHM.
¦ Maximum age 24 at time of application.
¦ Will complete/graduate in 2011 or prior to the the July 2012 intake, or have already completed/graduated their final year of high school studies. Results must meet ICHM Academic Entry Requirements (refer to ICHM Prospectus or website).
¦ For students whose mother tongue is other than English, IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 550. (Paper based; computer & internet also acceptable)
¦ Open only to new students seeking entry into Year 1.
- Associate Degree of Business Scholarships, Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, Australia
- Associate Degree of Business Scholarships, Australian International Hotel School, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Sripatum International College, Sripatum University, Thailand
- La Trobe Business School Master of Management Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- ANU College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia
- Master Scholarships in Service, Tourism & Leisure, Netherlands
- La Trobe Business School Masters by Coursework Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- La Trobe Business School Master of Information Technology Management, Australia
- Osmaston Scholarship in Forestry, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Georgia College & State University, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.