In recognition of academic excellence and leadership potential, NTU offers a variety of scholarships to new as well as current students pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies in NTU. Scholarships are generally awarded to students based on academic merit and good co-curricular records.
The Nanyang Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University (NTU)’s foremost undergraduate scholarships are awarded to the outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programmes. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding CCA track records.
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme leading to a first degree, with the exception of Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine and the NTU-Georgia Tech Integrated Programmes where it will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent Co-Curricular Activities records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
Benefits of award
Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholar maintains a record of good academic performance and conduct satisfactory to the University.
- Subsidised tuition fees will be fully covered.
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year.
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Computer allowance of S$1,500 (one-off).
- Settling-in allowance of S$250 (one-off).
- Unique leadership training programme.
- Priority for Global Immersion Programme.
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- APEC MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.