Your scholarship award is PER YEAR for FOUR YEARS. You do not need to apply separately for these scholarships. They are automatically awarded to all admitted students. We will show the scholarship amount on your acceptance letter and I-20.
While studying at Pacific, you must have a Pacific GPA of at least 2.0 (average score) to keep your scholarship.
These scholarships are only for UNDERGRADUATE students (both Freshman and Transfer Students). They do not apply to graduate level students.
|Name of Scholarship||High School or College G.P.A. (American Scale)||Amount of Scholarship per Year||Total Scholarship over 4 Years|
|Honors||3.7 - 4.0||US$ 9,000||US$ 36,000|
|Presidential||3.5 - 3.69||US$ 8,000||US$ 32,000|
|Trustee||3.3 - 3.49||US$ 7,000||US$ 28,000|
|University||3.0 - 3.29||US$ 6,000||US$ 24,000|
Visit official website.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships by Australian Leadership Awards 2011, Australia
- MA Scholarships in Politics & International Relations, University of Nottingham, UK
- PhD Research Scholarship in Asia Pacific Studies, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship
- Beasiswa PT. Barito Pacific - Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
- Master Scholarships in Human Rights and Democratisation, Asia Pacific
- Asia-Pacific Entrepreneurs Award, Golden Key International Honour Society
- Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia, Stanford University, USA
- Doctoral Scholarships in European Studies, Australian National University