ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP & FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarships are offered for 4 study programs: Information Technology, Accounting, Pharmaceutical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering. Send scholarship proposal via email to email@example.com or to SGU Campus at the latest of 15 May 2011.
- Fulfillment of all registration requirements.
- Must obtain TOEFL/IELTS minimum 500/5.5.
- Result of the high school report of class 10 and 11 should be above high school average.
- Pass the SGU Assesment Interview.
- For following semesters, the scholarship will be based upon the academic achievement (min. GPA 3,5) and active participation in student organizations.
- Certified photocopy of High School official certificate (IJAZAH SMA/SMK/MA), legalized by the Principal (once it is published).
- Certified photocopy of High School official transcript (SKHUN of SMA/SMK/MA), legalized by the Principal (once it is published).
- Poverty statement from Local Authority/Kelurahan must be submitted (Foundation Scholarships).
- Valid only for Indonesian nationals (Foundation Scholarships).
BEST GRADE SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships based on the best academic semester result are offered in semester 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8 for students for each class. The selection of scholarship holders will be made by the Examination Steering Committee by considering academic achievement and active participation in student organization.
For more information, please visit official website: www.sgu.ac.id.
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students for University, Fine Arts and Music School, Switzerland
- Postgraduate Scholarship Programme Academic Year 2010/11 by Swiss Government, Switzerland
- Swiss Government Postgraduate Scholarships for Indonesia
- Switzerland Scholarships | Beasiswa Swiss
- The Indonesian-German Scientists Exchange Program
- Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Katholischer Akademischer Ausländer-Dienst (KAAD) Scholarship Program 2, Germany
- PhD Scholarships in Epidemiology, Swiss Tropical Institute, Switzerland
- PhD Scholarships in Brain Aging and Neurodegeneration, The German Research Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE), Germany
- Undergraduate Scholarships, DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.