- be admitted to The University of Melbourne through Access Melbourne
- have attended school and resided within a 250 km radius of the Mildura G.P.O for not less than 12 months preceding the date of their initial application for a scholarship;
- require assistance with the expense of moving to Melbourne, living expenses during their course, or tuition fees.
Awards are based on consideration of the following Access Melbourne categories:
- Completed school in a rural or isolated area
- Hardship caused by socio-economic circumstances
- From an under-represented school
How to Apply:
Submit applications for SEAS and Access Scholarships online at www.vtac.edu.au from 4 August.
Number Available: up to 3
Closing Date: SEAS and scholarships applications close on 10 October.
- Harold Ford Melbourne JD Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Foundation Studies Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia
- Islam and Law in Southeast Asia Fieldwork Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellows, RMIT University, Australia
- Melbourne International Research Scholarships (MIRS), University of Melbourne, Australia
- PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia
- Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Melbourne, Australia
- MMI-CSIRO PhD Materials Science Scholarship, University of Melbourne, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.