Limited financial assistance is available for non-U.S. citizens. International students may qualify for aid in the form of:
Grants are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic achievement, range from $2,000 to $12,000 per year. These do not require a separate application.
Private loans are available to students with either a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident as a co-signer.
Limited student worker positions are available on campus.
For more information.
Want to know more about scholarships and financial aid? Check out these convenient online resources:
Contact us today.
If you have questions about how to finance your academic career at UC, we encourage you to contact our Office of Student Financial Services at sfs[ at ]utica.edu or toll-free at 1-800-782-8884.
Visit official website.
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Georgia College & State University, USA
- ANU College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Pacific University, USA
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Osmaston Scholarship in Forestry, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Churchlands Teacher’s College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia
- How to Find FREE Money for College with Scholarships
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students, University of Leeds, UK