St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a postgraduate research degree in the University of Oxford in the academic year 2013 - 2014 and who list St Cross College as their first choice college on their Graduate Admissions application.
The Unilever Scholarship in the Sciences has the value of the annual College fee, currently £2532 per annum for 2012-2013 and is tenable for three years coterminous with college fee liability. The successful scholar will be guaranteed to have a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the first year of their course. Preference will be given to those studying for degrees in engineering or biochemistry. Applications should be received by Friday 24th May 2013.
The Scholarship is tenable at St Cross College only and is awarded after interview. An application form can be downloaded from this site, or requested by email. Written requests should be sent to the Admissions & Academic Secretary, St Cross College, St Giles, Oxford OX1 3LZ.
For more information, please visit official website: www.stx.ox.ac.uk.
- Osmaston Scholarship in Forestry, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- St Cross Scholarship in Global Health Science, University of Oxford, UK
- Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music, University of Oxford, UK
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.