University College Maastricht (UCM) will give financial support to three highly qualified non-EU students who will be invited to enroll at UCM in September.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences program of UCM for the September intake and must come from a country outside the EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (‘MVV’ residence permit). Please note that current UCM students cannot apply for this scholarship.
Duration of the UCM scholarship
The UCM scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s programme, with a maximum of 36 months.
Annual amount of the UCM scholarship
- Tuition Fee €9.500
- Visa Costs €300
- Insurance €500
- Living expenses per month €900
Application & selection
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must fill out the application form and send in the requested annexes as mentioned in the form. Scholarship applications have to be uploaded in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in My UM together with all other required documents by March 1st, 2014. For more information, please click here. Please be informed, scholarship applications received by email will not be taken into consideration.
After all applicants have been reviewed by the UCM Board of Admissions, they will decide which candidates will be invited and which of the invited candidates will be granted one of the scholarships. Applicants will be informed about the decision in writing around mid-June.
- Maastricht University High Potential Scholarships, Netherlands
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
- Ursula Glunk Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Océ Scholarship for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- SABIC Scholarships for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- PhD in Social Sciene for Indonesian Student, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Mass Communication and Information Science, Netherlands
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Service, Tourism & Leisure, Netherlands
- PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Neuroimaging, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.