Number of scholarships: One
Amount: CHF 30,000
Developing countries whose advancement / progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river transportation system, etc.
Who can qualify?
Candidates with financial need who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who are citizens of the above geographical areas.
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay on: “How the seaside location of my country can be better used to contribute to economic growth and sustainability.” (maximum 750 words)
Jury: van Oord family and the IMD MBA scholarship committee
Deadline: September 30
Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
For more information, please visit official website: www.imd.org.
- PhD Fellowships, Werner Siemens Foundation, Switzerland
- Switzerland Scholarships | Beasiswa Swiss
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland
- Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, IMD Switzerland
- IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships, Switzerland
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students for University, Fine Arts and Music School, Switzerland
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland
- Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland
- AISTS MSA Athlete Scholarship, Switzerland
- Swiss Government Postgraduate Scholarships for Indonesia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.