At London South Bank University (LSBU) we understand how important a postgraduate degree is to career progression and professional fulfilment. The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships are made possible by donations to the University’s Annual Fund from alumni and other supporters. We’re also aware that we don’t want the cost of further study to deter students and our alumni from a potentially life-changing opportunity.
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Programme
Each year up to 12 UK, EU or International students could receive up to £4000 towards fees for their full Masters level programme or Research degree. This total amount is for both, full or part-time courses and similar postgraduate qualifications regardless if taken over one or more years.
Number of scholarships: 12 for academic year 2012/13
Value: £4,000 (or £500 less than the course fees whichever is the lower)
Deadline: 31 May 2012 for September 2012 entry
We invite you to apply for a scholarship if you hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of LSBU’s postgraduate programmes starting in the 2011/2012 academic year. Study can be either full or part time. Courses taken across more than one year will be paid on a pro-rata basis, with the total amount not exceeding £4000.
- Academic excellence (qualifications obtained from outside the UK will be assessed for equivalency using NARIC)
- Evidence of an applicant’s commitment to their future career and previous practical or academic achievement.
If you do not currently hold a conditional or unconditional offer simply apply to one of our postgraduate taught courses.
Download an application form (Word Doc 126KB) for full details.
Completed forms and requested documents should be returned to:
Alternatively email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be received by the deadline date. Scholarships are awarded primarily on academic merit and evidence of applicants’ commitment to their future career and their previous practical or academic achievement. Selection is made by a scholarship panel. Their decision is final and no appeals will be received.
Scholarships will be given in the form of a fees reduction at enrolment to LSBU, provided that students produce the official certificate and signed declaration form.
For more information, please visit official website: www.lsbu.ac.uk.
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellows, RMIT University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Research Fellowships, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Contribution to University Life, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice Chancellor’s Indigenous Australian Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Dubai Bank Scholarships in Business and Finance, London School of Business & Finance, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- Vice-Chancellors International High Achievers Scholarships, Charles Darwin University, Australia