CDU offers a number of 50% tuition fee scholarships for full-fee paying high academic achievers commencing study at CDU in 2012.
The scholarships will be awarded on academic merit. Applications for students commencing in Semester 2, 2013 (July intake) close on 31 May 2013.
Eligibility and Conditions:
- Demonstrate an overall grade average of 75% in previous relevant studies and qualifications.
- This offer does not extend to students who already hold a full scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
- Satisfy the English language requirements for admission to the CDU degree.
- Commence degree study at CDU in Semester 2, 2013.
- This scholarship will be paid each semester.
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester at a Credit average (60 – 74%).
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year.
- Applicant must be on student visa.
How to apply:
- Student must apply for admission into CDU as an international student at ‘How do I apply?’
- Students must complete the Application Form (.pdf, 57kb) and submit it before 31 May, 2013.
- Students will be notified on 14th June, 2013.
- They will then need to follow the procedure as outlined by the Department of Immigration & Citizenship for obtaining a student visa in their home country.
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships Application Form (.pdf, 57kb)
These scholarships are competitive and meeting the minimum requirements described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship. All applicants who meet the minimum conditions will be included in the selection process.
The decision of the selection panel is final and no review or re-assessment will be conducted.
- Charles Darwin International Scholarships, College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Contribution to University Life, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellows, RMIT University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Research Fellowships, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Perth Airport Indigenous Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice Chancellor’s Indigenous Australian Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Endeavour Executive Fellowship, Australia
- Mathematical Linguistics Scholarship, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.