QUT`s reputation for quality research is characterized by strong links with industry, professions and the community. As one of Australia`s fastest growing research universities, QUT is backing its aspirations with a significant investment in people, state-of-the-art infrastructure and collaborative working environments.
Vice Chancellor`s Research Fellows are appointed for a three year period, allowing them time to become active contributors and leaders in QUT`s research community. Fellows are encouraged to undertake development activities to build skills in research development, skills in self-leadership, and collaborative networks.
In addition to competitive remuneration and superannuation benefits, fellows will receive a one-off $20,000 research support grant and can apply for other grant schemes funded by QUT. The fellowships are open to Australian and international applicants in discipline areas aligned with the strengths of QUT`s four research institutes and seven faculties.
Salary range: $72,617-$88,959 AUD
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation
- Institute for Sustainable Resources
- Information Security Institute
- Institute for Creative Industries and Innovation
- Built Environment and Engineering
- Creative Industries
- Science and Technology
Applications close 30 November 2010.
For more information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.qut.edu.au/research/funding/vcf
- Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellows, RMIT University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Contribution to University Life, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Perth Airport Indigenous Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Queensland, Australia
- Master Scholarships in Food Technology, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Vice Chancellor’s Indigenous Australian Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellors International High Achievers Scholarships, Charles Darwin University, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.