The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers talented prospective students the unique opportunity to pursue a Bachelor’s degree International Business Administration (IBA) at VU University. VU University has committed to providing approximately 1 million euro towards attracting highly motivated, excellent students.
Deadline to apply for a VUFP scholarship in combination with the Bachelor’s degree International Business Administration is May 1. Please send a complete application form to email@example.com.
The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a scholarship for strongly motivated students with excellent study results. Eligible candidates must be able to prove their academic excellence, must have applied for the Bachelor’s programme International Business Administration, do not have the Dutch nationality and have not graduated from a Dutch higher education programme.
How to apply
Fill out the VUFP application form:
- Transcript for secondary education
- Motivation letter for the VUFP scholarship
- Financial Plan
Important: The VUFP scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2013-2014. The VUFP scholarship is subject to change: it is not certain the VUFP scholarship is available for IBA students in the year 2014-2015 and years thereafter.
For more information, please visit official website: www.vu.nl.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships (AMS), University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Fine and Applied Arts, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Transport and Communications, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Science Scholarship, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
- Research Fellowships, International Institute of Social History (IISH), Netherlands
- PhD Position in Music Cognition, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Law, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.