The Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship Program in 2011/2012
We are pleased to announce the 23rd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students.
A total of 43 scholarships in 29 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2011/2012. In 2011/2012, the scholarships’ discipline is Brass&Woodwind. Regulations may vary depending on the country.
Applicants should complete the application form shown on the back of this page and send it to the appropriate contact address together with a recording of two titles. Please make sure to send a CD or DVD with your recordings together with the application form. The format of the recording should be .WAV or MP3. The quality of the sound does not have an effect on the later selection process. The length of both pieces should not exceed more than 20 minutes.
The closing date for applications for the 2012 Scholarships is November 30th 2011. Applicants should not be older than 25 years. Applications should be sent to the contact address in which your academy/university is located. Should you have any questions, please contact your administration office in one of the countries listed on this sheet.
- Piano Scholarships from Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe
- David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- D’Addario Guitar Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Sager Family Foundation Graduate Scholarship for Working Musicians, Newcastle University, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, New Zealand School of Music
- Music Scholarships, City University London, UK
- Vocal Music Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Music Scholarship Auditions, Transylvania University, USA
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students for University, Fine Arts and Music School, Switzerland
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: uk.yamaha.com.