Applications must relate to one of the nine research topics mentioned below.
- Pedagogical and/or Technical Audiology (Subject area 1: Scandinavian Studies, Linguistics)
- Media, Citizenship and Rhetoric (Subject area 2: Education, Philosophy, Rhetoric, Film and Media Studies)
- Power, Knowledge and Politics in Europe and the European Cultural Area (Subject area 3: History, Archaeology, Ethnology, Greek and Latin)
- Cultural Memory and the Construction of Individual Identities in the Modern World (Subject area 4: Middle Eastern Studies, Asian Studies, Arctic Studies, Study of Religions, Native American Languages and Cultures, Eastern European Studies, Minority Studies, Comparative Cultural Studies)
- Transnational and Migration Studies (Subject area 5: English, German and Romance Studies)
- Cultural Memory: Aesthetics and Functions (Subject area 6: Art History, Theatre Studies, Dance Studies, Comparative Literature, Musicology)
- Primary Sources for the Study of the Scandinavian Languages (Subject area 7: Old Norse-Icelandic, Dialect Studies, Name Studies, Runology)
- Language Technology (Subject area 8: Language Technology)
- The Human Factor in Climate Change (Subject area defined by topic)
Applications shall be submitted by an electronic application system (efond). Do not submit any publications. Application form and application guidelines on research proposal and required enclosures are available at: http://www.humanities.ku.dk/research/PhD/Announcements/
For any further questions contact the PhD Centre by e-mail: phdcen-ter[at]hum.ku.dk or by phone +45 35 32 92 23.
Closing date for applications: 4 February 2010 at 12 noon (Central European time). No supplementary documents will be considered after this deadline.
- PhD Scholarship on Textiles Terminologies in Ancient Greece, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Fellowship in Drug Delivery, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- 19 PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Scholarship in Urban Youth and Language, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Fellowship, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Fellowships in Biopharmaceutics as Medicinal Products, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Fellowship in Epigenetics and Signal Transduction in Cancer, BRIC, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- 4 PhD Scholarships in Poetics of Cultural Memory, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Scholarships in Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Scholarships in Water Engineering, Technical University of Denmark
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.