The University of Leicester’s School of Museum Studies is pleased to offer four Masters scholarships of £1,000 each for distance learning students beginning their studies in October 2010. One scholarship is reserved for a student on each of the following four Masters programmes:
- Interpretation, Representation, and Heritage
- Digital Heritage
- Learning and Visitor Studies in Museums and Galleries
- Museum Studies
The scholarships are available to any student applying to begin their studies on either of the 4 distance learning Masters programmes offered by the School. Applicants must be able to commence their studies in October 2010.
Applicants can be from the UK, EU or international.
Details of minimum entry requirements to our Masters programmes can be found online at www.le.ac.uk/ms
All applicants for distance learning Masters courses who submit their full applications by FRIDAY 6 AUGUST 2010 will automatically be considered for these scholarships.
Criteria for awarding scholarships
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the overall quality of the application, taking account of the applicant’s personal statement, practical experience and prior academic performance.
For informal enquiries, please contact Gus Dinn, Director of Learning and Student Support, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)116 252 3778.
- Master Scholarships in English, University of Leicester, UK
- Master in Humanities / Medical Humanities Bursaries, University of Leicester, UK
- Master Scholarships in Museum Studies, University of Leicester, UK
- History of Art and Film Master Scholarships, University of Leicester, UK
- Master Scholarships in Archaeology or Ancient History, University of Leicester, UK
- MSc Engineering Part-Fee Scholarships, University of Leicester, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Management and Information Systems, University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Clinical Trials by Distance Learning Scholarship, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK
- Doctor of Education (EdD) Studentships, University of Leicester, UK
- Fogarty Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships, Edith Cowan University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.