The Einstein Fellowship
Awarded by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. The purpose of the fellow- ship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein.
The fellowship includes living accommodations for five to six months in the garden cottage of Einstein`s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg, only a short distance away from the universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin. The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
Candidates must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
Applications for 2013 should include a CV, a two-page project proposal, and two letters of recommendation. All documents must be received by May 14, 2012. Please send applications to:
Prof. Dr. Susan Neiman
Am Neuen Markt 7
Or email to: fellowship(at)einsteinforum.de
At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation. The Einstein Fellowship is not intended for applicants who wish to complete an academic study they have already started work on.
A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant. It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a PhD.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO FELLOWSHIPS WILL BE GIVEN FOR DISSERTATION RESEARCH. THE PROPOSED PROJECT MUST BE SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT IN CONTENT, AND PREFERABLY FIELD AND FORM, FROM THE APPLICANT’S PREVIOUS WORK.
Download full information: Einstein_Fellowship_engl.pdf
For more information, please visit official website: www.einsteinforum.de.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships, Max Planck Center for Visual Computing and Communication, Germany
- Hermann Strenger Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- Schlumberger Foundation 2010 Faculty for the Future Fellowships
- Master Scholarships in Food Technology, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Doctoral Fellowships in Psychology, International Max Planck Research School, Germany
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany
- The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Fellowships 2011 - 2012, France
- Hermes Fellowships for Postdoctoral Student in Humanities and Social Sciences, France
- Max Planck Research Award, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany
- Master / Phd Scholarships in Conflict Studies & Management at Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
your offers are good.
Ein Stipendium in Deutschland, ich will es sehr bekommen.. Aber leider, es gibt etwas, das es macht, unmöglich zu sein.
i’m student of animal science, can i get scholarship for medical or scholarship for veterinary?
i need more information for the scholarship that you offered, please send me the email.