This scholarship is open to nationals of member countries of ASEAN* (except Singapore) to pursue a designated full-time Masters degree by coursework and dissertation at NTU.
* ASEAN or the Association of Southeast Asian Nations consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- Excellent academic record
- A very good command of the English language
- At least 2 years of working experience
- An acceptable score in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) – for applicants of the MBA programme
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed. Awards that are not taken up will be given to other qualified candidates.
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year only for M.A., M.Sc., M.Mass Communication and MBA programmes.
Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Tuition fee, health insurance, examination fee and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- Cost of one overseas Business Study Mission (for MBA candidates only) undertaken within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on successful completion of the Masters degree within the tenable period of the scholarship
Open in November and close in December each year.
Invitations for applications will be placed on the University’s web page, How to Apply.
Only shortlisted recipients will be notified latest by mid April.
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- APEC MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- MSc in Strategic Studies, International Relations at Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships, Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
I received bachelor degree in chemical eng. can i join for M.Mass communication. thanks
May I know I have the scholarships for media.I am looking forwrad to your reply.
hAllo,… I’m graduated from education program… (S.Pd) can I join this program? And what program should I join based on my degree…? I looking forward your reply please…
I’m graduated from education program..can i apply this program?..what program should i apply?..
Hello, i am graduated from agricultural technology. Can i join for biotechnology of food science or human nutrition in NTU ?