Asia-Pacific Entrepreneurs Award
Description: $1000 (AUD) awarded to one Golden Key member at an Australian, New Zealand or Malaysian chapter.
Eligibility: Student or alumni members who have launched their own business, patented their own invention or started an organization to provide a needed service.
Criteria: Application form, essay, evidence or entrepreneurialism.
1. Application Form - Download here
2. Attach the following required documentation:
An essay of no more than two pages describing how you have demonstrated entrepreneurialism in your venture. Describe the obstacles that you encountered in developing your business/organization/idea and how you overcame those obstacles. Outline the support that you received from other people or organizations and the lessons that you have learnt from the process.
Evidence of entrepreneurialism: Provide documentation showing your primary role in the business, service or idea that you have developed.
Postmark Deadline: 31 July 2011
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA
- MA Scholarships in Politics & International Relations, University of Nottingham, UK
- PhD Research Scholarship in Asia Pacific Studies, University of Wollongong, Australia
- MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships by Australian Leadership Awards 2011, Australia
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship
- Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia, Stanford University, USA
- Doctoral Scholarships in European Studies, Australian National University
- Master Scholarships in Human Rights and Democratisation, Asia Pacific
- New Zealand Development Scholarship
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.