Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
Fields of Study:
The field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2014/15 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Deadline: 15 January 2014
- IPOET Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Position in Nuclear and Quantum Physics, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Ericsson Scholarship in Communication Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Master Scholarships in Complex Systems Science, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Postdoctoral Position in Driver Sleepiness Detection, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Student in Computer Graphics, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Master Scholarships in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD in Sustainable Urban Energy Futures, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Master of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology by Erasmus Mundus, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.chalmers.se.