These grants and scholarships aim to provide foreign academics and scientists working in higher education or at research institutes with an opportunity to carry out a research project at a state (public) or state-recognized higher education institution or non-university research institute in Germany.
Depending on the applicant’s work schedule, the research stay will last between one and three months. The stay may begin in May/June 2014 at the earliest.
- Applications for DAAD research stays are open to excellently-qualified academics and scientists who should generally hold a doctorate/PhD. All applicants must be working in higher education or at a research institute in Indonesia.
- Besides their previous academic achievements (for example, recent publications), the most important selection criterion is a convincing and well-planned research project to be completed during the stay in Germany. This must have been coordinated and agreed with a research collaboration partner at the chosen host institute in Germany. Written confirmation of the research cooperation, including the reference to the applicant’s project, must be included with the application papers.
- The application must provide proof of a workplace being provided at the host institute.
- DAAD support for a research stay can only be awarded once in any three-year period.
- Former fellows of the Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation are requested to contact the Humboldt-Foundation first.
- DAAD Short-term Research Grants for Doctoral Candidates, Germany
- Sandwich Scholarships for Doctoral Candidates from Indonesia, DAAD Germany
- Leibniz - DAAD Research Fellowships, Germany
- The Indonesian-German Scientists Exchange Program
- Master / Phd Scholarships in Conflict Studies & Management at Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, Germany
- Scholarship for Artists and Architects, DAAD Germany
- Study and Research Scholarships of Today for the Megacities of Tomorrow, DAAD, Germany
- Mentoring Scholarships for International PhD Students, LMU Munich, Germany
- PhD Scholarships in Interdisciplinary Research, Ruhr-University Research School, Germany
- DAAD Longterm Research Grants in Architecture, Music, Fine Art, Design & Film, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.